Keeping You Safe We have always taken our responsibility for the health and well-being of our guests and team members very seriously. In these uncertain times, we’ve rededicated ourselves to ensuring that you have an enjoyable and safe experience at Senser’s. In keeping with public health regulations, following are just a few of the steps we’ve taken to keep you safe and comfortable.
- we are operating at reduced capacity
- we have spaced tables a minimum 6 feet apart to maintain physical distancing
- we’ve implemented enhanced cleaning and sanitizing procedures throughout the day
- we’re monitoring evolving public health guidelines
- our team members understand that if they are feeling unwell, their responsibility is to stay home, seek medical attention and return to work only when they have been cleared to return to work
We’re happy to be able to welcome you back and thank you for your ongoing support.