Single or additional conditions of use or access may apply in specific scenarios and, in such cases, are additionally indicated within this document.
Capitalized terms used in these Terms have the following meaning:
- Website means https://sensers.com/
- Plural first-person pronouns like We, Us, or Our refer to the website’s operator.
- User means a natural or legal person accessing and using the Website. Users are also referred to by second-person pronouns like You or Your.
- Data means all information that a User submits or that’s collected on the Website.
- Cookie is a short text file placed on your computer by the Website or third parties when accessing the Website.
- Data Protection Laws mean any applicable laws related to the processing of Personal Data, including the Directive 95/46/EC or the GDPR, and any national implementing laws or regulations.
- GDPR means General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
- EU Cookie Law means directive 2002/58/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 12 July 2002 amended in 2006 and 2009.
General terms of service
- The Website serves as a provider of independent information and guidance for individuals interested in playing with online casinos and is not a provider of online gambling services. Any information provided on the Website is of informative nature only and should under no circumstances be considered legal advice.
- We make every effort to ensure that the information published on the Website is accurate, but due to a constantly changing environment of online gambling we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information presented on Website. We bear no liability for any damage resulting from the use of the information found on the Website.
- The Website contains links to external third-party websites. The Website does not affect the content of such third-party websites and bears no liability for such content. We encourage you to read thoroughly all the terms and conditions of use of the third-party websites before participating in any gambling activities.
- By accessing and using the Website, the User grants its consent to these Terms and the Privacy Protection Policy and confirms that he or she understands and will abide these Terms and the Privacy Protection Policy.
- We wish to notify the Users as data subjects whose personal data is processed through the Website, that by expressing their consents to the Privacy Protection Policy, they also express several consents to the processing of their personal data necessary for the correct use of the Website in accordance with these Terms.
- By accessing the Website, the User who is a natural person, confirms to be at least 18 years old and to have full legal capacity. Access to the Website is restricted to any persons under 18 years of age or under the age at which online gambling in the jurisdiction of the User is prohibited. It is the User’s sole responsibility to determine whether it is legal to gamble online within his or her jurisdiction, as well as checking any other legal requirements in force.
- In the event that the User identifies any inaccuracy of the information published on the Website, please contact us. Our intention is to use our best efforts to act in compliance with the laws of all the countries where the Website is accessible by Users.
- In the event that any part of the Terms is not in accordance with the legislation of the User’s country, the other parts of the Terms remain in validity.
- In order to improve the performance of the website, we reserve the right, at any time and without prior notice to users, to modify, extend or temporarily suspend the presentation, configuration, technical specifications and services of the website.
- Sensors.com logos, trademarks and texts published on the Website constitute our intellectual property. Logos and trademarks of online casinos, gambling providers and payment providers are subject to intellectual property rights belonging to the respective operators of these casinos, gambling platforms and payment services. We publish these logos and trademarks on the Website only for the purpose of referring to the services provided by the respective trademark owners (nominative fair use). Copying the content to other websites is allowed only with working do-follow backlinks in form of <a> html tag or with our prior approval. Content and parts of a content can be republished on Wikipedia.org website just with no-follow backlinks <a> html tag.
Privacy Protection Policy
Privacy Protection Policy Scope
For the purposes of applicable Data Protection Laws, We are the “data controller”. This means that We determine the purpose and the manner in which is your Data processed.
- Data collected
- Contact information such as email address
- Automatically collected information such as IP address, web browser type and operating system
- How Data is collected
We collect data in following ways:
- Data provided to Us by Users
- Data collected automatically
Data provided to Us by Users
We collect Data provided by Users in numerous ways, for example:
- When Users contact us via the Website or any other means
- When Users submit complaints for the purpose of improving Our services (however, Users are not obliged to submit a complaint nor include and e-mail and other Data)
Data collected automatically
- Some data is collected automatically when Users access the Website, for example: We automatically collect some information about Your visit to the Website which includes Your IP address, the date, times and frequency of Your visits and the way You interact with the content of the Website; this information helps Us to make improvements to the Website content and its features.
- We collect Your Data automatically via cookies, according to the cookie settings on your browser.
Our use of Data
- improvement of our products or services
- other purposes for which the Data was provided to Us by the User
We may use your Data for the above purpose if We deem it necessary to do so for Our legitimate interests. If You are not satisfied with this, You have the right to object in certain circumstances.
We do not share, rent, or sell personal information about Our Users to other people or companies.
Keeping Data secure
We use technical and organisational measures to safeguard Your Data:
- We store data on secure online servers
- Only website admin can access the Data
The measures to safeguard Data include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to Data, please let us know.
You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
- Right to access – the right to request copy of the information We hold about You at any time, or right to request that We modify, update or delete such information. Where We are legally permitted to do so, We may refuse Your request. If We refuse Your request, We will tell You the reasons why.
- Right to correct – the right to have Your Data amended if it is inaccurate
- Right to erase – the right to request deletion or removal of Your Data from Our systems
- Right to restrict our use of Your Data – the right to block Us from using Your Data or limit the way in which We can use it
- Right to Data portability – the right to request that we move, copy or transfer Your Data
- Right to object – the right to object to Our use of Your Data
To make enquiries, exercise any of Your rights set out above, or withdraw Your consent to the processing of Your Data, please contact us.
It is important that the Data We hold about You is accurate. Please keep Us informed if Your Data changes during the period for which We hold it.
The Owner’s failure to assert any right or provision under these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of any such right or provision. No waiver shall be considered a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term.
To ensure the best possible service level, the Owner reserves the right to interrupt the Service for maintenance, system updates or any other changes, informing the Users appropriately.
Within the limits of the law, the Owner may also decide to suspend or terminate the Service altogether. If the Service is terminated, the Owner will cooperate with Users to enable them to withdraw Personal Data or information in accordance with applicable law.
Additionally, the Service might not be available due to reasons outside the Owner’s reasonable control, such as “force majeure” (e.g., labor actions, infrastructural breakdowns or blackouts, etc).
Links to other websites
Changes of business ownership and control
In the above instance, We will take steps with the aim of ensuring Your privacy is protected.
All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current EU Cookie Law.
You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in Your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies, but this can be changed.
You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however, You may lose saved information that enables You to access the Website more quickly and efficiently.
The conditions can be changed at any time without prior notice. The use of this website implies the express and full acceptance of these general conditions in the version published at the time the user accesses it, without prejudice to the particular conditions that may apply to some of the contents or services of the site.
In any case, the updating of information and services is not immediate, so there may be gaps in it. We suggest that you always check the validity and accuracy of the information, services and content contained on this website.