Online casinos in India offer a lot of banking options nowadays that they accept as payment methods for deposit and withdrawal transactions. Paysafecard casino sites are very popular among players worldwide as they allow you to instantly top up your account at no cost. If you are looking for a reliable banking option to deal with online casinos, below you can find some important information about online casinos that accept Paysafecard and the alternative banking options that they use.
Paysafecard is a prepaid online payment method that operates in various regions. It is a part of Paysafe Holdings UK Limited. The firm was launched in 2000 in Austria and managed to expand its services to Europe and later to other regions.
Nowadays, many online gambling sites accept this prepaid payment method, which allows you to conduct fast transactions. Moreover, with Paysafecard you can stay anonymous as you don’t need to provide any personal data. Therefore, if you need your privacy level to be high, you can buy a Paysafecard to deal with online casinos that accept it.
How to Get a Prepaid Card
You don’t need to do much to get one card from Paysafecard. You can buy it in a gas station, for instance, or even in an outlet close to you. However, Paysafecard products are rare in India, which means you may have difficulties finding them. Anyway, if you want to purchase one, you can go to the Paysafecard payment option website and find the closest retail point there.
Prepaid cards from this provider are delivered in certain amounts. You can find them with a value of INR 700, 1,400, etc. You don’t need to pay any additional fees to buy one. No commissions are taken for using it. Therefore, Paysafecard is one of the cheapest and fastest ways to deposit real money into an online casino in India.
Each card contains a special 16-digit pin code that you will use later in order to conduct the transaction. This code is unique and you should keep it secret, like a mobile sim-card pin code or a secret phrase in your cryptocurrency wallet. When you use the card, you will provide the counterpart with this code. You don’t need to spend the whole balance of the card during a transaction. You can leave some money on your Paysafecard account and spend it later.
How to Deposit Funds Using Paysafecard
The first thing that you have to do before you can send money to your casino account is to find a reliable gambling site and create an account there. To pick the best online casino with Paysafecard deposits, you can use the following criteria:
- Opt for regulated gambling sites only. Try to choose online casinos that own an international gambling license. The most popular jurisdictions are Curacao, Malta, Gibraltar, and the UK. If an online casino is regulated, your rights are protected by an independent intermediary.
- Find online casino with many games. If a gambling site offers a lot of titles, you can always switch between them. Therefore, you can find games with the lowest house edge/highest RTP values, or simply try other games if you want to have more pleasure in gambling.
- Look for online casinos that cooperate with top software vendors. As you may probably know, online casinos do not develop games on their own. They cooperate with software vendors and companies that provide various titles. Top online casinos with Paysafecard offer games from many software providers.
- Select online gambling sites with as many deposit and withdrawal methods as possible. Paysafecard can be used for deposit transactions only. Therefore, you will have to find an alternative banking option when you have some money to be withdrawn. Most Indian online casinos offer a lot of payment systems that you can use to cash out your winnings, including PayTM, UPI, Net Banking, cryptocurrencies, and others.
- Bonuses offered. When dealing with online casinos, you don’t need to spend your own money on gambling. You can claim various types of promotions and rely on additional money as well.
- Check the customer support. If you are going to play at a particular online casino site, it is better to learn in advance how the team reacts to your queries. You should also look at the available means of communication. Modern online casinos in India offer live chat and email support in most cases.
Now when you know how to choose an online casino, you can pick one. If you want to save your time and effort, you can also look through the list of the best online casinos in India that accept Paysafecard that our experts have prepared for you.
Once you opt for an online casino, the next step is to register there. Most Indian gambling sites do not require much information from you in order to make the whole registration procedure as simple as possible.
The next thing you need to do is to go to the cashier section and choose the Paysafecard online payment method. After you do this, you need to indicate the amount you want to deposit. Keep in mind that all the online casinos have some minimum deposit requirements. Moreover, if you want to benefit from a welcome bonus, you will also have to transfer a certain sum of money.
To perform the transaction, you need to enter a 16-digit code and confirm the financial operation. As we have already mentioned, money will be credited to your account instantly.
Withdrawals using Paysefacard
This banking option is considered one of the most convenient ways to make deposits at online casinos. However, there is one thing that you can’t do with it. Paysafecard is a prepaid card that does not allow you to send money back to it. Therefore, withdrawals using this payment system are not available. To cash out your winnings, you will have to choose another banking option. Below, we are going to provide you with some alternatives.
This is one of the most popular payment methods in India that you can use for various purposes. PayTM allows you to do almost any type of transaction, including buying goods both online and offline; paying your rent; booking hotels, and many more. As you can guess, gamblers from India often use this solution to top up their online casino accounts. Unlike Paysafecard, PayTM allows you to both credit your gambling account and withdraw winnings from it.
PayTM offers a special app that can be used on Android and iOS devices. Deposit transactions are free of any charges, and the processing time is instant. As for withdrawals, you don’t need to pay anything. Cashout times may vary depending on a particular gambling site.
The payment solution allows you to deal with Indian online casinos without using your bank account or credit card. PhonePe is a special mobile app that gives you the opportunity to conduct any type of payment within the country.
The app is widely popular in India as it has more than 300,000 users and is accepted in 11,000 towns. If you want to start using the app now, you only need to download it from the App Store or Google Play and install it on your mobile device. You will also be asked to connect your credit/debit card or bank account to it. Some online casinos in India give you special deposit bonuses when you use PhonePe. The banking option is mostly available for deposit transactions. However, some online casinos allow you to make reverse operations, meaning you can withdraw funds using this solution.
The payment option was developed in India under the control of the local reserve bank. Net Banking allows you to conduct fast in and out transactions using your bank account. The banking option does not charge any commissions, but you should send a request to your particular bank as fees may be charged on its side.
Most online casinos that accept Net Banking allow you to both deposit and withdraw funds. Deposit transactions are instant, but you will have to wait for 3-5 days to withdraw funds from your gambling account.
VISA and Mastercard
Credit and debit cards are very popular in India. Most local banks are connected to VISA or MasterCard providers. Both offer services worldwide and have clients in more than 40 countries. When it comes to online casinos, you can use VISA and Mastercard to deposit and withdraw funds. Deposit transactions are mostly instant and do not require any fee from you. Withdrawal transactions may take up to 5 business days, and fees may apply.
Electronic Payment Methods
If you want to conduct fast and cheap transactions, you can use the most popular international electronic wallets. In particular, most Indian online casinos allow you to deposit and withdraw using Skrill and Neteller. These solutions are direct competitors, even though they are operating under one roof nowadays. They are both members of one group of companies.
By using Skrill and Neteller, you can conduct both types of transactions, meaning you can deposit funds and cash out your winnings. When it comes to fees, both charge you with a 2.5% commission for any type of financial operation. Deposit speed is instant, while withdrawal transactions may take up to an hour.
This is not an electronic wallet, but a system that is connected to the Unified Payments Interface, aka UPI. Therefore, you can use it only to deposit funds into any online casino that accepts Google Pay. Withdrawal transactions via GPay are not possible, and you will have to find an alternative to cash out your winnings.
To use Google Pay, you need to download a special app to your mobile device and connect it to your credit/debit card or bank account. Once you do this, you can transfer money to various merchants. GPay is very popular in India.
You can start playing online casino games using cryptocurrencies. Most Indian gambling sites accept digital coins and tokens and allow you to use them in both ways, meaning you can top up your account using Bitcoin and some altcoins, as well as cash out your winnings via these cryptocurrencies.
Such transactions are normally fast, but the speed depends on the particular blockchain load. Bitcoin operations may take up to one hour, while Tether transactions are way faster.
Online Payment Methods in India: What You Should Know About
There are some important things that you should keep in mind when dealing with payment methods in Indian online casinos:
- Deposit limitations. All the online casinos in India require a minimum amount of money that you should transfer to your gambling account before you can start playing games there. Moreover, there are maximum deposit limitations that you cannot exceed.
- Withdrawal limitations. If you have huge winnings, you may have to cash out your payouts in several transactions. Sometimes limits may be daily, weekly or even monthly. Most gambling sites allow you to withdraw INR 100,000+ per day. Monthly limitations are way higher. You should also keep in mind that there are minimum withdrawal limits, which is the lowest sum that you can withdraw from your casino account.
- Available banking options. Even if you see your payment method in the list of the accepted options, you should make sure that it can be used for both deposit and withdrawal transactions. Otherwise, you will have to find an alternative payment method to conduct a particular transaction.
- INR accepted. Most, if not all, online casinos in India accept local currency. You can choose it during the registration procedure.
- Account verification. While this is not an obligatory procedure and you will not be asked to verify your account upon registration, the gambling site may ask you to prove your identity before you can withdraw funds. This is connected to common KYC and AML policies. You should be aware of the fact that licensed casinos are subject to various rules and policies, and they should know their clients and the source of the money that they deposit into their accounts.
Benefits and Drawbacks of Using Paysafecard
This payment method gives you the following advantages:
- Safe and secure transactions.
- No need to provide the casino with your bank account or credit card information.
- Fast deposit transactions.
- No fees are charged.
- Totally anonymous payment method.
As for drawbacks, they are the following:
- You can’t withdraw winnings using Paysafecard.
- This payment method is rare in India.
- The banking option is accepted by a few online casinos in India.